Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
so many sets tho ;_;
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
I know right ;_; it was a lot of work to write up. Anyway thanks so much!!!!!!!! :)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Thanks so much, you're the best! :D
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
No, you're the best ;)
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Oh also, what does "&mdash" mean?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
on the site, it changes into the -- thing with no spaces. It's the HTML we use for it.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
okay, thanks!!! So right next to the &mdash thing, there's a semicolon. It still becomes "--" right? Sorry for my ignorance :(
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Also, you wrote "such as" two times, but the sentences after that have examples. Should I move the examples first or what? c:
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
yes, the semicolon is necessary for the HTML to know when to stop. & starts, ; ends. For example, ´ is the accented e.

Both of those "such as" mean elaborate on the specific KOs that entry hazards grant to Raikou
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Okay thanks so much! I fixed everything.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
One last thing--on those specific examples, can you say what specific requirements there are? "entry hazards" and "specially defensive jirachi" don't really give all info
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Yeah I want to say after stealth rock and 3 layers of spikes, though I don't know where to add it without it sounding bad. XD
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
", such as specially defensive jirachi with sr and spikes"
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Okay, done! However, I worded it to be "... such as special defensive jirachi AFTER sr and three layers of Spikes." because I thought it would flow better. Do you agree?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
yes, that looks nice!
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! ^.^
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Acutally, last thing: put commas around the bit about celebi. The jirachi sentence is fine as-is, but the celebi one needs to be broken up.
Sapphire.
Sapphire.
Like this?

"Entry hazard support is recommended as it allows Raikou to secure KOs on Pokemon such as specially defensive Celebi after Stealth Rock and three layers of Spikes, as well as having the capability of sweeping more easily.