Arhan
Arhan
I have balls too
Sb4ll4t0
Sb4ll4t0
Ok I change request then
Arhan
Arhan
Also, would you be ok with giving me a couple of your shinies?i could give a few breeds of mine and my shinies too
Sb4ll4t0
Sb4ll4t0
There are two shinies of your that I like but b4 everything complete the thread so we can start it :)
Arhan
Arhan
Yea, I just need to put them in order, we need to bullet our rules with pokeballs and prolly replicate our in game chars looks like val has done let's model our rules and info like theirs
Arhan
Arhan
Also, tell me which 2 you like, also since I count shinies same as bred pokes, May I pick 2 shinies more for the 2 bred pokes?
Sb4ll4t0
Sb4ll4t0
My rules already have bullets with balls and for the trade for me it's the same. I like machop and munchlax. which one do u would?
Arhan
Arhan
Again, I have parents for buizel and Trapinch, which I could give you to breed yourself
Arhan
Arhan
Let's do Heracross and Arom for my shinies for now
Sb4ll4t0
Sb4ll4t0
I have a lot of shinies to bred so to get some from trades it's a way to be more faster even if I have parents :)
Arhan
Arhan
I can assist the breed part, since I ain't trading right now coz of resetting moltres, but I need a bit of help, can you Sketch final gambit to my Smeargle without touching the HP and speed IVs?Speed IVs are ok to touch if you keep then to less than +12 IVs
Arhan
Arhan
Again, I have the Sophie zygarde, change request...
Sb4ll4t0
Sb4ll4t0
Plz post your list so I'll know what to ask to ppl :) :D
Arhan
Arhan
Yea, I am working on it lol, would you give me these for all I have that you want?
Dream Ball shiny Sneasel
Timer Ball shiny drilbur
Dream Ball Herqcross
Shiny safari ball female pinsir
And lastly trade your adamant standard play moon ball Meditite for my VGc moon ball jolly Meditite?
Sb4ll4t0
Sb4ll4t0
medite for meditite.
sophie's zygarde
shiny munchlax
shiny machop
I'll decide the last one once I see your full list :)
Arhan
Arhan
Okie, here's a rough sketch of shinies I can trade
Net ball Gligar Jolly, Naive 30 special attack otherwise flawless gible in Dream Ball
Shiny Latinas with defog and trick
Timid ENGLISH yveltal
HP Flying 30/0/30/30/30/31 Timid Keldeo
Jolly Moon Ball shiny Relicanth
Shiny HP Grass timer ball Cyndaquil
Shiny HP Ground larvesta in poke ball
Sb4ll4t0
Sb4ll4t0
are shinies hatched with sv method?
Arhan
Arhan
Yep
Sb4ll4t0
Sb4ll4t0
hp ground larvesta then :)
Arhan
Arhan
Deal, can you clone them all together and we do it now?Also please post the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova,Kalos and giveaway banners in my PM so that I can use the for my sections