Smogon Forums

aliveatnight
aliveatnight
Same here (or, close enough anyways). Can you believe the storms the past couple of days? They've been awful!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Haha haven't been too bad, although my power did go out for half a second tonight D:

You wouldn't happen to be around the Waterford Lakes shopping center would you? I'm planning to go there for ORAS midnight release, that's why I ask haha
aliveatnight
aliveatnight
Ugh that happened yesterday (in the middle of a battle too!)

I recognize the name, but I don't think it's around here.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ah that's too bad. Are you in college? UCF or so?
aliveatnight
aliveatnight
Nah, I'm not ready for college. I really want to be a writer, so I've been working on that instead!
What about you?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
oh, that's good! So are you working for newspaper or something or what's your plan?

I'm going to college in a few weeks haha. Just Valencia though, gonna take it easy and get some scholarships so I can transfer later :o
aliveatnight
aliveatnight
Right now I've been putting a lot of my effort into my blog, and at some point I'm going to get back to my novel writing.

Oh how cool! What are you wanting to go to school for?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Not entirely sure yet, I am leaning towards therapist if there isn't too much medicine involved lol, I like to be like a counselor for people's problems
aliveatnight
aliveatnight
That's really cool! Mental disorders are incredibly fascinating, And I'd think you'd be safe as a therapist!