Smogon Forums

Arkian
Arkian
Hi, I'm GMT -5 and available pretty much everyday before 6 pm my time. I can adjust my schedule to suit your likings though :o
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
Sounds perfect. I'll get back to you with a good range of times in a few days once I get back home and can figure out my schedule. We can pick something from there
Arkian
Arkian
Can you please give me a time soon?
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
Yeah I can do most anytime during the next few days. I'll comment here when I'm on, it should be for pretty big stretches of time over the next few days. Most likely I'll post here around noon-ish my time tomorrow.
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
I'm on, might have to go for one hour or something but I'll have IRC up
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
lets plan on Thursday at 12ish my time? Does that work for you?
Arkian
Arkian
I can't do Thursday, sorry. I'm free Friday though, so we an try then?
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
Yeah lets aim for friday. I would say now, but I'm heading to work in 5 mins. Friday I don't have plans yet, but my parents might throw something on me. I'll let you know if anything changes, but for now I'll hop on Friday morning and try to keep Smogon up to see an alert for a comment on here!
Arkian
Arkian
I'm sorry something came up and I can't do Friday :[ Would the weekend work for you or should we ask for an extension?
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
I can do the weekend I think. Stuff may come up, as it does, but I should be able to lock off a time. When will work for you?
Arkian
Arkian
Anytime should work tbh, but Lmk beforehand
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
sure thing, i'll try to get a sense of what my schedule will be like today and tmw, i can let you know by tmw night
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
soo tomorrow evening works for me, sunday doesn't, and monday looks pretty open. What works for you?
Arkian
Arkian
Monday works for me. Today does too I guess but I'm expecting some friends later tonight and don't wanna risk that overlapping with our game, so I'd rather play Monday.
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
Monday works for me too. What time of day works for you?
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
Morning or evening work best for me
Arkian
Arkian
I can be on for pretty much the entire day tomorrow, lemme know when you're on so I can find you :o
JMcFizz
JMcFizz
sounds good im going sailing but i should be able to find some time either before or after