Smogon Forums

silver97
silver97
Oh sorry i'm from my phone at the beach right now
kokoloko
kokoloko
ah, no worries. sorry about that, i get asked to play while im on mobile and it annoys the shit out of me lol
silver97
silver97
No problem man, tomorrow evening i should be able to stay online until like 2 am so we can get this done, if it works for you
silver97
silver97
i'm on smogtours, my nick is silver97, you find me there if you wanna play tonight
kokoloko
kokoloko
i hope you realize you sent me that VM during a time where i said i could not play, lol. by the time i got back from work you were gone yesterday. i'm available to play now so if you come online, shoot me a VM.
silver97
silver97
But i was online until 3am which is 9pm for you, yesterday i went to bed earlier so i only see this message now. Anyway tonight i'll try to stay
until you come online, you can find me in the italian room where i'm driver or on smogtours, my nick is silver97
kokoloko
kokoloko
no. either you dont know how timezones work or you're lying because your "last seen online" time when i came on that day was 6 PM. i won't be on tonight or tomorrow because i have plans, so if you want to get this done be online on wednesday, preferably at my 8:30 AM - 10 AM.
silver97
silver97
Dunno maybe i wasn't online anymore on the forums but i was on smogtours since i played vs mfhoundoom around 3 am my time which is 10pm yours (not 9 as i said before).
silver97
silver97
Anyway that "last seen 6pm" sounds strange, you said you are edt which is gmt-4 so i'm 5 ahead of you since i'm gmt+1; that being said, just look to my last messages sent they are after 6pm your time on that day. Don't call me a liar cause i'm not. I'll try to come online on wednesday to get this done.
silver97
silver97
Ok actually i was right before, i'm 6 hours ahead of you since i totally forgot the daylight saving time lol. Anyway it doesn't matter a lot, see ya later :)