Smogon Forums

Quanyails
Quanyails
I'm pretty sure your post said Dusk Ball before you edited it out, but okay. :P I'll catch one in a Luxury Ball. Do you have any of the other Pokemon I was asking for?
evan0913
evan0913
Yeah I can give you the Skitty and Corphish you wanted. But neither are bred by me, is that alright? I currently don't plan on breeding those two. I have redis rights though. The Corphish is shiny but has 0 Speed IVs
Quanyails
Quanyails
That should be fine. What are the IVs of each Pokemon? I'll probably have to clone the Corphish if I'm going to breed it on my own.
evan0913
evan0913
The Corphish is 31/31/31/x/31/00 and has 4 ems. The Skitty is pretty random, 3 31s and 3 ems. Both ha
Quanyails
Quanyails
All righty. I'll need at least three hours before I get a chance to get online to trade. I might as well just use the shiny Corphish to breed since it's a clone to start with. X3 I'll try to trade you something good for the Corphish. ouob
evan0913
evan0913
Nah, its okay I don't need anything else :)
I'll try to be here in 3 hours, though I can't guarantee...
Quanyails
Quanyails
I'm partially here. X_x I haven't gotten to deciding what other Pokemon to trade you for the second Pokemon because I've been busy.
evan0913
evan0913
Hiya, sorry I just got up xD
Still around by any chance? :D
Quanyails
Quanyails
Nope, went to sleep. Got another hour currently before I go to classes.
evan0913
evan0913
Oh I'm sorry, did I miss you?
Quanyails
Quanyails
Yeah. I'm heading off right now. :/ I'm sorry.
evan0913
evan0913
That's okay :)
Quanyails
Quanyails
Got the next four hours for homework and/or trading. ouob
evan0913
evan0913
Hiya, I'm back I actually got the liepard already. But you are most welcome to have the Skitty and Corphish anyway. Gimme a shout if you are still here :)
Quanyails
Quanyails
Darn time zone problems. I just got up. :P
evan0913
evan0913
No problem :D
But I won't be able to trade for about 2-3 hours. Although its the weekend, so should be easier for us to catch up :)
Quanyails
Quanyails
Yeah, I'll be around this weekend. ouob Whenever we're ready.
evan0913
evan0913
Hi, sorry for the delay :D
I am free to trade now and should be for a few hours :)
Quanyails
Quanyails
Getting online!
evan0913
evan0913
Me too :)