Smogon Forums

Arkian
Arkian
Hi, I'm GMT -4 and am available this entire week aside from tomorrow from anytime my time before 6 pm. After that, I'll be available from around 3:30-5 pm my time :] When would you like to fite? :o
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
It would seem that Friday or Saturday would be best. I'm EST, so there will be a three hours difference. But regardless, I'll keep my eyes open.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Btw, I am typically in OverUsed or Little Cup. Also, it'll be good just to /Whois Bostonl1 just to be certain. Looking forward to da match.
Arkian
Arkian
Kk I'll try and find you on Sat
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
Same.
Arkian
Arkian
Hey sorry for the late VM, I was a bit busy. I tried to find you yesterday, but I couldn't and I needed to leave soon :( Anyway, is there any chance you can get to me tomorrow?
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
It'll be later tomorrow. I'm guessing your name u use is rohail on PS? Sorry about yesterday, btw. Work got In the way. But no work tomorrow, so that should be good.
Arkian
Arkian
I'll be on smogtours all day, just pm me there :]
Arkian
Arkian
Where are you? :[
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
I guess the biggest problem, and I should've mention this when I first contacted you, is that my normal time of getting on PS is late at night around 10:00 my time. So our regular PS time is quite a bit off. Regardless, I will make sure I get on much earlier.
Bostonl1
Bostonl1
My college classes end at 3:20. Be looking for me starting at 4:00 while I do the same. Let's get this done! Woo!
Arkian
Arkian
Unfortunately, that's 7 pm my time, while I need to leave before 6 pm my time, so this won't work :[ Anything else you have?