Smogon Forums

Salemance
Salemance
Also, reminds me I might need to change mine soonish.....all depends if I can get that good picture ready.
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
rip YEAH!!!

can't wait to see what it'll be
Salemance
Salemance
Hey, if you knew me as well as my friends on frost, you would know Yeah!!! has been with me since july of last year.

God gen 5 monotype.....at least that was simpler compared to what it is now.
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
:) (Copyright of Salemance of Yeah!!! League July 2013)
Salemance
Salemance
Shssssssh, Ik but still xD
Salemance
Salemance
Hard to let some things die
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
jc were any current smogonners in this league too?
Salemance
Salemance
fail_at_battling and I are but that's bout it. He mainly just likes doing suspect tests and I sorta just like helping out a little too much.
Salemance
Salemance
If anyone else pops up, they usually just go to the Monotype thread and complain bout how they are screwing it up (Its not looking pretty).
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
lol nice. I tried out monotype, but i didn't like it >.<

maybe it's just cause i chose a bad type (fairy) and gave up afte
Salemance
Salemance
Well, I wouldn't advice joining till at least they figure out what the hell they are doing. They are testing to see if Shaymin-S and K-W and Genesect are not broken in the monotype meta-game.
Salemance
Salemance
And Fairy isn't a bad type, its just hard to use. if you want mind numbing, just go psychic and use stall breaker mew + Mega Medicham like most ladder guys do xD
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
:o

SHAYMIN SKY
KYUREM WHITE
GENESECT

i never want to play an ou match with those evil mons
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
lol. i've heard grass and ice are unusable
Salemance
Salemance
Just imagined with even less options to deal with em!
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
if only there were a good mon with inner focus. then shaymin might not be terrible
Salemance
Salemance
Well then you factor in it can even abuse a Sub-Seed set to fuck over its usual checks (unless its Scarf Mamo with Icicle Spear) its sorta good game there.
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
and i don't even want to think about kyu-w
Salemance
Salemance
Ice is unusable, but Grass can be quite a force is you bother to build it right (I'd much rather just wait for Mega Sceptile tho so you can have some kind of reliable offensive presence tho)
Aragorn the King
Aragorn the King
k nice to hear. Maybe i'll check it out if the ubers don't drop.