Smogon Forums

wowgek7
wowgek7
it are spitbacks most people have tons of those due to wondertrade
wowgek7
wowgek7
also it isnt youre fault even a lot of 5 iv poke's give aways dont work anymore people arent gratefull anymore dont let it get to you il appreciate the effort you do and there are others
Chesty
Chesty
Yeah not that many people seem to even care even if it's a shiny pokemon
wowgek7
wowgek7
exactly thats one of the reasons I dump all my spitbacks
Chesty
Chesty
Sadly everyone seems to only want shinnies and it seems everyone who is making new threads some look very lazy or how some people got there stuff is just pure lazy
Chesty
Chesty
I kinda want to organize a big club I guess you can say for this stuff if I do you want to join
wowgek7
wowgek7
thrue and i dont like it either thats why I like persons like you who have intering personalities and are trying to do well also hippopotas I do have a female for you
wowgek7
wowgek7
lol sure would be my honor:)
Chesty
Chesty
Thanks and I guess I'll try to make a club give me a while and I will send you a pm
wowgek7
wowgek7
sure:) btw i saw youre thread grows quite a bit:)
Chesty
Chesty
Yeah I'm waiting for reddit users as well so I can add 3 new shinnies which would be timer ball fletchling hopefully dream ball trick room hp ice mareep and fast ball onix
wowgek7
wowgek7
thats cool can you ook there if there is someone active with shiny value 2359
Chesty
Chesty
Sure I'll check now
Chesty
Chesty
Check your pms as well
Chesty
Chesty
So the last person active with that SV was from 6 months ago so yeah my link or sig has a database that may help you just need a twitter
wowgek7
wowgek7
already did looks good I dont realy know what to respond though lol
wowgek7
wowgek7
do you know people with ribbon projects?
Chesty
Chesty
No actually
wowgek7
wowgek7
damn I realy want them I would almost killl for a shiny garchomp with all possible ribbons
Chesty
Chesty
Lol thinking of doing shiny mega garchomp which matches dream ball mega garchomp matches dream ball so well