Smogon Forums

craing ;_;
craing ;_;
aside from that its just an overall nice pivot with regenerator and has hp ice to lure land-t and scor which opens a way for say a zardx sweep. poisonjab can also beat fairies that think they can switch in.
alexwolf
alexwolf
Ok, will rank it. Where do you think it should be?
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
probably c+ for now, at most b-. im also going to vouch for mega aboma if you dont mind. its received a bad wrap in ou for a # of rsns but a team i made with it says otherwise. the pros it has are that its dual stabs are literally only resisted by heatran and scizor in ou, which can be covered
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
easily through team support, but more importantly its the only mon with hail. hail is seen as the worst type of weather compared to all the others, but hail can also be seen as a neutral weather. this means it can neutralize all the other types of weather(more so rain and sand since
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
those actually have abusers) with the added benefit of aboma threatening those weather starters and that can give you a pretty good adv agnst them. cons are that it is slow with a ton a weaknesses but thats rly it. while this mon does need a good amount of support to function in ou, no other mon can boast the niche it has.
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
id say c or c- probably from my own personal expeerience but ppl might say d even though they haven't used it or at least to its fullest potential
alexwolf
alexwolf
I could rank mega Aboma, but can you please make a post about in the thread before i do, because nobody including me knows why this mon is viable and in theory it seems terrible, which is why it was removed from the list in the first place.