Smogon Forums

ForgottenOnes
Jaiho
holy fucking shit, can you not? You realize that you are making fun of someone that has never interacted with you, for a pointless joke that only you think is funny, right? Why are you posting this damn thing on MY wall? And why the fuck would you BUMP it? You are quite honestly the most retarded person I have ever met on this site.I don't enjoy talking to you, so leave me the fuck alone, ONLYLOVE.
Jaiho
On 8/6/14, at 4:53 PM, Haunter wrote:
> pathetic (BAN ME PLEASE)s
Jaiho
agreed
ForgottenOnes
ForgottenOnes
First off lemme apologize. A simple don't do this shit anymore could have worked. Although I have interacted with both of them, and how the fuck would this make me retarted? lol
ForgottenOnes
ForgottenOnes
Also Imanalt saw this as well on his own wall and he didnt freak the fuck out like you. Why the fuck are you pathetically freaking out about something that isnt about you? Just calm the fuck down and if you hate me so much then block me and shit idc lol
Jaiho
Ok, let's be clear here. I never wanted to be your friend. I was only ever nice to you so that I could get a confession. I didn't like you as a 17 yr old girl, so there was no way in hell I would like you as a 14 yr old (BAN ME PLEASE). I'm "freaking the fuck out" because you consistently try to act chummy with me, and this was the last fucking straw. I deliberately ignored you the first time around, so why did you bump it? What retarded thought drove you to do it? It became about me when you posted it on my damn wall. I thought ignoring you was enough to make you go away, but clearly not.