Smogon Forums

P2X7
P2X7
I've fixed the Air Cutter issue, but Solosis's Overcoat + Magic Guard combination subtracts 1 from the Base Attack Power of incoming attacks, so Sky Drop is indeed 6 power.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Thats cool... Thanks P2X7... wow Overcoat is cool...
So I guess Escavalier would get the benefit too, which is great.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
P2X7, Solarbeam is 12 BAP so Larvitar is KO'd
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Hey P2X7, lol Sorry about that Solarbeam miscalc... I am doing so many bloopers against Pixelplant.

Anyways, you are up for reffing in our battle. Just letting you know, in case you missed it.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
P2X7, thanks for reffing... I understand that you have other commitments, my purpose was just to let you know that we have ordered, incase you missed the alert.

btw, that battle has a 2 Day ref DQ ~_~

but I won't trouble you to ref any sooner from hence forth... please take your time. I am a little busy with my soccer practice too ;)
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Hey P2X7, in the battle between me and Pixelplant you are up for reffing... just letting you know.
P2X7
P2X7
Believe it or not, I was actually working on that just a few minutes ago.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
oh cool, why wouldn't I believe it... ~_~
eager for the round to be up =_+
P2X7
P2X7
Not sure. Unfortunately, I might not be able to put the round up tonight, but if so, I will be able to put it up relatively quickly tomorrow.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
cool no problem... ~_~
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Hey P2X7, you are up for reffing in the doubles battle.
P2X7
P2X7
Although I'm no longer reffing your battle, I nevertheless feel that I should inform you that the reason as to why I hadn't reffed the last round was that I had been looking around to see if I had mis-reffed Struggle's recoil damage. The reason I'm telling you this is because I've recently found out that I did, and that Protowatt should have fainted from the recoil damage, meaning that that round and the next two should be changed dramatically. Anyway, please pass this on to your new ref at your earliest convenience. I will fix the error in my reffing the next time I get on, providing that you have gotten back to me about this and that the other rounds have been altered/deleted/put on standby/whatever.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Wow, I sucked that round pretty badly... well you can fix that round P2X7, but both pixelplant and me would like to finish this battle up rather than repeat rounds... atleast that is what I think. I will bring this up with Pixelplant and see what he wants to do, if he wants to redo and you are available to ref then you can ref it.
P2X7
P2X7
I've fixed the issue in my reffing. Sorry about the delay.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Np, Pixelplant is on LOA and so haven't had the chance to talk to him about this. I guess we wont replay but either way it would be cool with me. Thanks P2X7
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
P2X7, You can repost that round and continue the reffing, I talked to Saleem S and he is okay if you resumed your reffing.

Also, in your battle against Simonsays, I want both of you to confirm on the current state of the battle.

I think Pixelplant might come online today or may be tomorrow, so you can post accordingly. Thanks.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Bah, Pixelplant never came back :(

Anyways, I have posted with Ralts having an Exp Share.
If Pixelplant doesn't respond by tomorrow, please DQ him as I waited for a lot of time after his LOA to call DQ.

Thanks.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Hey P2X7, the KOCs for my mons against pixelplant?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Also, when one of the trainer DQs, the Ref gets half the rewards as per the Handbook:

search for "If a battle ends with one player being disqualified, the ref " ....

Also, thanks for reffing. I hoped that we could have completed it. Pixelplant was just too overwhelmed by ASB. But I am sure he would be back someday.
P2X7
P2X7
Fixed.