Smogon Forums

bb skarm
bb skarm
yes
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
more specifically I always listen to "Last Christmas" the original version and Taylor Swift version.

The other covers aren't that good...like Ariana Grande's cover I came across today, ugh that is B A D bad
bb skarm
bb skarm
covers are ass

i like jingle bell rock and all i want and classics like those
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I dislike the sound of a lot of pop songs but sometimes the lyrics and melody are actually good, so I like to listen covers on YouTube of people who play them with instruments.
bb skarm
bb skarm
Pop songs aren't all that great; I'm more of a soft rock/70s music guy. i do agree that sometimes they instrument covers are great though
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I like music of all ages, I think they all have their own unique things to like about them. But I have a special place for cheesy 80's love songs lol
bb skarm
bb skarm
lol shit like boogie wonderland you mean

i actually kinda have a special place in my heart for those songs
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I mean like Died in Your Arms, I Wanna Know What Love Is, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Hello, etc.
bb skarm
bb skarm
Yeah those are also pretty fucking cheesy, but they've all got that ring to them that makes me a sucker for them
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I love cheesy and over the top lol, it makes life more exciting

one of my favorite things to do is just put on one of those cheesy songs when I browse smogon, makes everything much more dramatic and exciting lol
bb skarm
bb skarm
whenever i browse smogon i just listen to the playlist from guardians of the galaxy
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Haven't seen that movie yet :(
bb skarm
bb skarm
oh shit, you need to see it. definitely in my top 5 movies, next to back to the future, cloverfield, star wars, and edge of tomorrow