Smogon Forums

Salemance
Salemance
Eh I'm a busy Guy. Also why the hell is there no discussion if at all on the theorymon pm? I'm sorry but it seems like y'all just sorta went quieter than a crypt there.

Hell might end up more with a broken leg there bud. How a doc confused a broken leg with an Acl idk.
bb skarm
bb skarm
Salemance
Salemance
Well give it till tomorrow afternoon then post votes. Let's look over current suggestions we got and talk then I guess.
bb skarm
bb skarm
That's what I'm worried about. I've only got 8 votes. We are low on participation and we need a way to get unfixable and vertex back in it
Salemance
Salemance
If they do not wish to be in it, then so be it. Either or we need something to here as its dull as a doornail ATM with nothing to show for it.

I enjoy the projects I take part in but really we need to get this moving as we have so little cause we are so sluggish.
Salemance
Salemance
And now I guess really it starts with us getting it moving. Btw my vote is weezing.
bb skarm
bb skarm
I just feel like it's a dick move considering unfixable originally wanted to start all this, but idk :x

We need to either make slates bigger, or, I can ask to get this programmed on a ladder, just like they used to
Salemance
Salemance
Its not me kicking fix out I just want him participating a little.

The ladder needs to wait sladly. Get a good set of Mons to enter first.
bb skarm
bb skarm
What they did with the ladder last time was each month, they programmed that months theorymons, so i guess we can wait for the end of these 4 and then ill see