Smogon Forums

LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Yeah I'd love too. I've never written for the Smog either, though I think it'd be fun to do some. The thing with RU is most of them are pre-Zoro / Yanmega ban, so if we did do RU we'd probably be doing an outdated team. Idk if you play any other tiers, but I have a pretty good understanding of just about every tier bar Ubers, so I can do w/e. Or if you have a cool RU RMT we could do that's not outdated, that'd be cool too.
Leer
Leer
I think I know of a few RU we could do, but I have knowledge of NU/OU so we could do those, I'll link some good ones from those 3 tiers we could do
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
Alright sounds good :]
LightningLuxray
LightningLuxray
I've played a bit w/ NU stall so Hollywood's would be cool, and TheEnder's is like the standard for offense in OU rn, while Arikido is basically just an old Web team, so I could do them both too. Goomy's is cool but a bit unorthodox.
Leer
Leer
My two preferences would be Arikado's and Hollywood's, since I know those two tiers the best (but I could defo do OU, especially a solid team like Ender's) and Goomy's is a little out there like you said