Smogon Forums

trikx_insane
trikx_insane
Thunderpunch is also threatening, Steallth Rocks ? lol.
SolarHatesPie
SolarHatesPie
Having two Water-Type physically defensive walls would be good for my team at all as well.
And I'd have to sack someone or switch Slowbro while Char sets up to get him in safely...
SolarHatesPie
SolarHatesPie
Wouldn't*
trikx_insane
trikx_insane
Azumarill i think is a keep. I mean no one usually has T-Punch on their Charizard even though its recommended but some people dont have access to tutor moves. I think you should also get someone with Stealth Rocks to threaten Charizard siwtch ins.
SolarHatesPie
SolarHatesPie
I could always just use the Quagsire you gave me too xD
trikx_insane
trikx_insane
That's true. darn that quagsire >.> xD
SolarHatesPie
SolarHatesPie
Sprout screwed you over so many times I can't believe it xD. I think I have enough Grass resists (Salamence/Char/Magnezone), so I'll go with that.
trikx_insane
trikx_insane
whenever I face quag, I never have any grass moves. Oh the irony. lol. I also think I have defog Scizor, I'll check my PC/bank
SolarHatesPie
SolarHatesPie
Quagsire=Threat
If you do, CMT for anyyyyyyyything.
trikx_insane
trikx_insane
I liked the Snubull :] Also, I have an extra. I can trade it to you for now and you can send the Snubbull whenever you can. It's RNG'd by OhSnapple! who said it was fully-redis.
SolarHatesPie
SolarHatesPie
Alright will do :P Will start breeding when I want... and since you're online all the time I'll just req whenever xD
trikx_insane
trikx_insane
It also has Knock Off and Bug Bite as a bonus xD
SolarHatesPie
SolarHatesPie
Thanks so much :D
I think that Marill is someone else's though o3o...
I'll send the Snubull over probably tomorrow
trikx_insane
trikx_insane
I never had a Dream ball Marill until now, so thanks ! lol. it's OT is Jason if you remember who it came from.
SolarHatesPie
SolarHatesPie
Whoops, that's Chill's and it's Non-Redis... Send it back and I'll breed a spitback for you.