Smogon Forums

pika pal
pika pal
Yeah, I believe you mentioned spitbacks of the three in exchange for a Female Dive Ball Kabuto and a Relaxed dream Ball Koffing
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Right. I'll be able to give them to you this time tomorrow if that's acceptable. I'm actually not sure what timezone you're in, but if you're in a hurry, I can trade 8-10pm my time.
pika pal
pika pal
I'm EST, so it's 11:00 on my end
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
So can you make it then?
pika pal
pika pal
I have them now if you're available to trade any.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
No, I'm afraid that when I say 'I can trade 8-10pm my time', I really mean that's the only time I can trade.
pika pal
pika pal
Oh I see. So you'll be available at what is 1-3 PM for me. Might have to wait for Saturday, but we'll be able to trade then
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Saturday works. I'll VM you when I wake up and you can reply at your own leisure.
pika pal
pika pal
Got it. I'm GMT -5 I believe on EST, but either way, yeah. VM me when you're available Saturday. Gives me a bit more time to work on something else I'm breeding.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Hm, you're in EST? DST is currently 12 hours behind me, my 8pm is your 8am. Ah, just clarifying.
pika pal
pika pal
Ah. Actually in that case, I don't have class until Noon tomorrow, which puts me out of here around 11:00 AM (PM for you).

Point being, we might be able to trade at 8-10 PM (you) in a couple hours if we're both online.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
In which case I'll just VM you once I get home and if you're around you can reply and I'll get on immediately.
pika pal
pika pal
Perfect. Hope we can trade tomorrow then.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
I'm back a bit early, I don't think you're up yet, but let me know when you are.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
And I'm afraid your Lapras has Shell Armour over Water Absorb because I kept getting males and pounced on the first female I saw. If you want I can give you the parent I've been using instead, which has Water Absorb.
pika pal
pika pal
It's alright. Since it's a spitback anyway, I'll probably be breeding it again, which gives me a chance to rebreed for Water Absorb.
rufus drumknott
rufus drumknott
Alright, are you on to trade now?