Smogon Forums

aVocado
aVocado
Indeed

Bioshock 2 was good btw
cacturne
cacturne
bioshock two had arguably the most fun gameplay and 1 had the best story. infinite was like a middle ground of great gameplay and story
aVocado
aVocado
yeah 2 obviously had better gameplay, even the story was pretty solid also. andrew ryan and the general atmosphere of bioshock 1 are fucking awesome though, and generally better than 2 imo.

infinite was... different i guess. i really liked columbia but i wish they emphasized more on skyrail gunfights :[ also carring only 2 weapons at a time is bullshit
cacturne
cacturne
tbh I'm glad they didnt lean TOO much on the skyrail but I wouldve liked it to be like a faster alt travel throughout the game. 1 is by far the best bioshock no arguement, but being a big daddy just has a certain magic to it.

honestly there isn't a bad bioshock d:]
aVocado
aVocado
:]

1 and 2 are equal in my eyes even tho i lean more towards 1 because andrew ryan is such a fucking charismatic character that i kinda even relate to.
cacturne
cacturne
yeah 1 beats two just because of its incredible story and atmosphere, but being a big daddy is just fucking awesome. I cant get over goring splicers with the drill
g
g
I fucking hated being a big daddy meh BioShock 1 is thousands times better (the best game of the gen IMO :/) but the 2 is alright (bar the online nonsense). I feel like infinite's setting isn't as curated as the 2 submarine one and fuck spinoffs anyway. I want BioShock 4 so that I have a reason to buy a frekin ps4