Smogon Forums

Thomaz
Ja, da's eigenlijk wel waar lol. Ach, hij krijgt nog maar twee dingetjes en dan is het ook over en uit. En die Mews mogen ze toch gewoon weggooien. XD Ik ga hierna nog flink wat RNGen, maar dat hou ik zelf. Ik ruil sowieso bijna nooit meer. =/ Sup verder?
Thomaz
Moet wel zeggen dat ik stom ben geweest, ik ondermijn ook jouw markt hiermee. Maar ik heb nu die deal al gemaakt en kan niet echt terug.
Pokéguy
Pokéguy
Wow, I can't help but wonder what Eppie said about me... I've just been staring at that "die Pokeguy" for five minutes...
Thomaz
Haha, that's just Dutch for "that" Pokeguy. =P
Eppie
Eppie
I said it is a shame that he gave all that stuff to you, considering you never RNG't a single thing in your life and seeing how you trade with the whole world and their mothers, completely ruining any final value these 3th Gen Pokémon have. ''die'' is dutch for ''that'', sorry for making you think I said something horrible about you.

It's not like I care all that much after all those years, I just wanted Thomaz to know that he made a stupid decision. Especially since I guided him through the whole 3d Gen RNG process from scratch.
Pokéguy
Pokéguy
Wow... I don't feel worthy of these at all. I have been soft resetting for years, for what it's worth... I'm just not good at RNG abuse...
Arhan
Arhan
All you need do is try hard enough, 1 day of trying ain't enough, I haven't got it completely but I am catching on
Eppie
Eppie
I stick with my opinion, regardless of your countless XD resets. I think it is a shame for 3d Gen abusers that you got such Mons in your thread, and ''not being good at RNG abuse'' is the biggest bullshit excuse I've ever heard that was related to Pokémon. I could say I personally care less since I don't really trade anymore, but Thomaz broke his promise not to give redis right on these Mons after me teaching him how to do 3d Gen RNG. I guess he never really understood the RNG process at all, but just kept a step by step tutorial I wrote for him a few years ago, considering he's still using the ''before christ'' method.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against you two, I just wanted to share my opinion for once and leave it for what it is from now on.