Smogon Forums

Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
Dude I'm not back home until like 3 hours from now (writing this on my iPod during my 10 minute break). If you really wanted to get this done then idk where you've been for the majority of the week lol, I'm on for hours every day and never see you
Laga
Laga
which hours have you been on though?? you wrote this at ass am for me, and I have school too.
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
I've been on every evening for multiole hours my time lol, often until like 11pm-12 am my time and there are many people who have had no problem finding me and can confirm my consistent activity. I'm on irc and ps all the time at the hours I'm on at any other day. Today I'm going to be at home around 7:30 my time in the evening ( gmt -5, us central) onwards and tomorrow I have a doctors appointment so I'll have to ask my mom when that will end and relay it back to you today. If you wish to play then you should catch me at that time
Laga
Laga
k don't be mad can we fite now :]
Laga
Laga
o wait i didn't read all because im impatient
Laga
Laga
7:30pm ur time is about 2:30 AM my time m8
Audiosurfer
Audiosurfer
Well there's nothing I can do about it. These are all commitments I've had for months now. And if you were to check my time, you'd see it is around 9am and I am in class and thus in no position to pull out my laptop and battle you. The best odds of getting this done in that case are iffy doctors appointment doesn't take forever so I can get home at around like 4 or 5 my time
Laga
Laga
when can you be home today?