Smogon Forums

ethan06
ethan06
Only problem with that is that the New 3DS is coming in November so there's no real point in wasting money on a system that I'll only use for a month and a half. ORAS will be out by then as well so the CCaT team may well be outdated... Still, I really do appreciate the thought ^_^
EnGarde
EnGarde
ok. Yeah, forgot the release was still a month and a half long wait (I waaaaaant it to be now, lol; not so good at waiting).
ethan06
ethan06
same ;_;
EnGarde
EnGarde
;_;
EnGarde
EnGarde
I totally just used your RMT to shamelessly plug my giveaway. Hope you don't mind, lol. :P
EnGarde
EnGarde
I also edited in some actual constructive thoughts, in case you want to check it out again.
ethan06
ethan06
I saw :p Virizion seems like a useful addition that I may look into. All I really need out of an Azu check is something that's faster and can take an Aqua Jet and OHKO back, and Virizion may do that. I'm not so sure about running Scarf on Roserade, as with Life Orb it needs Technician to have a shot at OHKOing Mega Scizor with HP [Fire] and Natural Cure is just too useful. I do already have an Amoonguss on cart tho so I may just run that while I learn RNGing - I haven't caught Virizion yet on my Black2

/tl;dr
ethan06
ethan06
oooh, Virizion gets Taunt. Also, plug the giveaway wherever you like ^_^
ethan06
ethan06
(Speaking of your giveaway, when was the last time you updated it?)
EnGarde
EnGarde
Yeah, I'm working on that update now. T_T I was hoping to get it done by the end of this weekend, but there are soo many pokemon to go through.

I'd really recommend that virizion, though. I have one uncollected in black 2 that I'd able to RNG, but it'll be a few days at least. Let me know what nature you're interested in, and I can help (now goes to view the update on your actual RMT thread, lol).