Smogon Forums

Thomaz
Hey! I'm sorry, these RNGs took me quite a while and I didn't really see anything I need right now. Though, I am wondering what you want me to RNG though lol, because I'll probably do it someday anyway. I don't want the stress of having to do projects for others. Not your fault. =P
Arhan
Arhan
The thread is not at all finished yet, I wanted a naive 30/31/31/31/31/31 shiny Mewtwo in nest ball and Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mew in dive ball
Thomaz
I see. Not 31/31/31/30/31/31 Naive? I doubt it really matters. I haven't decided which one I will catch, but it's definitely on my to do list. No Self Destruct for a long long long while though, fuck Pokemon XD. xD And Calm Mew is on my list as well, though that one will probably take longer. My comp is doing Impish Mew right now and it's only at 1 billion frames (target 5.8 or so) and it's been running for 4-5 days. Calm is 4.4 or so I believe.
Arhan
Arhan
Could I get redi rights?30 sp.atk doesn't matter but 30 HP is preferred
Arhan
Arhan
I'd like the impish mew too, any pokemon in Apricorn ball/dream/safari ball you want?
Thomaz
Why is 30 HP preffered? Because you hit slightly harder with maxed out Atk and SAtk?

But yeah, I'm afraid I'm not gonna do any more redis rights. By giving Pokeguy many of my stuff, I've already broken the market on those dudes honestly so I'm not gonna ruin the market anymore. =P
Arhan
Arhan
Ah, so that is what Eppie's told you below, right?I don't really wanna trade it around, but just wanna give it to my 2 thread partners?We don't wanna trade separately for it every time
Thomaz
That's basically what he said and he's right. I was a bit dumb. I'm not one who goes back on his trades though so it's alright as it is, but I'm not gonna make it worse. You have to realise though how much work this is. =P I don't have AR to get infinite Shards or cloning abilities (except Emerald, but that doesn't count). And yeah, I understand that, though I don't agree with it (different if these are your own Pokemon, of course). I've had a shared thread as well and we didn't share either.
Arhan
Arhan
Okie, no problem I have a more, let's say reasonable request when compared to the shiny ones, a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mew in premier ball non shiny?No one has done this, in all the shiny madness
Thomaz
lol, I was being dumb. In my head, I was thinking: "but then I have to play through the entire game again and wait for the frame! :( " and then I realised that I can just use my current file and stop on the way to the Impish frame and catch it lol. I'll catch one in a regular Poke Ball and a Premier Ball, sure. =) Btw, I do have a Mew already, but a friend caught it and gave it to me because I could get it on retail. It's 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid in a Poke Ball and OT S a m. I assume you really want the Premier though? I would have to ask him if I can trade it anyway.
Arhan
Arhan
I want premier to match, I felt the same thing but I thought you would know better lol
Thomaz
Alright, that's fine. I went back to get some Premier Balls and then rewarped to Faraway Island. =P Frame is 1.23 billion now. Kinda sad because that means I just barely missed the 1.22 billion mark for one of the Timid spreads haha. I assume that less Atk is better, because there's a 6 flawless at 1.7 billion frames and one with 12 Atk at 2.4 billion. But thanks for the idea anyway, I can also catch all the other spreads this way. Probably not neccesarily in this save (Bold and Modest are absolutely retarded). I'll be the king of Mews muahahaha.
Arhan
Arhan
What do you need for them?I have some crazy rare Breedables pokes