Smogon Forums

Mekkah
Mekkah
hi
1. I don't know. I usually keep the same avatar for a long ass time.
2. Since I never bothered to ask for a custom banner/mouse over thing, so it shows the default. And by never bothered, I mean I don't really lead any part of the community anymore (though I'm involved with a couple). I'm literally just someone with the Super Mod rank who has been around.
3. Google is your friend. http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue5/interview_mekkah
I also make an appearance in a bazillion other interviews since I used to write them.
4. The only game I'm really competitive in these days is Pokémon TCG. I play some VGC, and I also like to randbat and 1v1.
5. Hang out on IRC, sometimes chip in on serious business with my two cents. Destroy spambots when I feel like it. Joke around.
6. If I'm on, maybe. My name on Showdown is usually Lughnasadh.
7. The guy has a lot on his plate and gets messages from all kinds of people all the time since he attracts so much attention, being the owner of the place. If there's something you need to know about him personally, find his Smog interview or Reddit AMA. If there's something site-related you need to know, try finding another staff member that specializes in whatever field your question is in.
SparksBlade
SparksBlade
there should be a like button for this thanks, will you battle now?
Mekkah
Mekkah
Another time.