Smogon Forums

TGMD
TGMD
Hey man, I'm GMT + 13, and I'm p busy this week, but I can play pretty much whenever on my Thursday, Friday, and Saturday next week. The timezone you specified is 3 pm to 6 pm my time, so that will work very well on any of those days (deadline is around that time on my Saturday though, so probably safest to play before then)
TGMD
TGMD
I meant the time range you specified, not zone, lol
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Oh, cool. Let's try to play on thursday so. I'll try to leave you a VM a couple minutes before the game, but if anything I'll be on at smogtours under the alt Ren-chon.
TGMD
TGMD
Hey, so just to clarify, we're battling in 2-5 hours, right?
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Oh yup. Where can we play though? P.O or is there some functional showdown server?
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Oh, we can play now if you wish.
TGMD
TGMD
Either smogtours or frost on Showdown, they're the usual places for tournament matches
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Oh I know, but aren't both off due to the DDoS?
TGMD
TGMD
Now sounds good, I'll hop on
TGMD
TGMD
Uhhh I've been pretty inactive recently, didn't realise there was a DDoS attack, I'll get on my computer and see what our options are
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Smogtour is off and frost apparently has that weird random nick generator on. http://showdown.bisaboard.de/ This is the only working server rn apparently
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
I'm on as Ren-chon on the server I linked btw.
TGMD
TGMD
My teams aren't even on that sever fsr, lol. Battles seem to be working fine on Frost, do you wanna just play there? I'm Frost Prisoner 37281 apparently. We can just do this tomorrow or later on or something, though
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Oh, I'll login
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
So... The server apparently restarted? ._.
TGMD
TGMD
Uhh I got dced, can't seem to get back on :/
TGMD
TGMD
Yeah...