Smogon Forums

ethan06
ethan06
oml the privilege ^.^ checking it out now
cant say
cant say
is good y/n? I'm still tweaking the format so it looks ok..
ethan06
ethan06
well, I'm impressed with your selection so far, I don't see anything that I need for my teams rn so I won't put a strain on your stocks just yet ^.^ It looks nice so thumbs up from me. Placeholder banners are cute but slightly more professional ones wouldn't hurt imo.
cant say
cant say
Yeah cool cool. Well later down the track just hmu if you need anything. lol yeah I know, I have rufusdrumknott working on real banners for me so they'll be ready soonish
ethan06
ethan06
OP is a little bare - you have all of the need by the looks, but you might want to flesh out the opening paragraph a bit :)
ethan06
ethan06
all in all it's a yes from me C:
cant say
cant say
Yeah I thought that too, I legit don't know what else to write there though. Some people push out a full essay in their OP and I don't know where it all comes from lol

Oh good I'll be able to sleep tonight then (which I should be doing now)
ethan06
ethan06
same I guess, figured I'd ladder my new team a bit more tho
cant say
cant say
6v6 or 3v3? I was actually craving some on-cart BS today but the servers are down for the ORAS release... How has your BS team been going since the RMT?
ethan06
ethan06
I'm mostly playing on showdown atm... Next week I'm going to pick up one of the New 3DS XLs for myself so I can get back into cart battling in earnest :) It's been doing okay. With this new team I'm working on (making an RMT makes you so easy to counterteam ;_;) I've been using it less and less but it's still efective ^^
cant say
cant say
Oh yeah forgot you were out of the 3ds game. Those new XL's look really nice, the screens are huge too. I was thinking of swapping mine for one but I've got one of the LE Xern/Yvel 3ds's so...

Yeah that's the downside to an RMT haha. I guess that's why most people do them after they're done playing with them, but imo that defeats the purpose of an RMT. They're for rating and improving, not bragging after you're done