Smogon Forums

pika pal
pika pal
At the glance, I think the Level 1 Eevee should be fine.

I'll let you know when I manage to get a Staryu. Really don't care about anything besides the HA?
Quanyails
Quanyails
I can't say that I don't care about the details besides the HA--I'd love it if the Staryu was RNGed for the ball, but I'm just expecting a spitback. :)
pika pal
pika pal
It's a Dream Radar one, so Dream Ball. If I'm catching it anyway, might as well RNG it. Want it to have anything like a HP spread?
Quanyails
Quanyails
No need, though thank you for the option.
Quanyails
Quanyails
I'm heading to sleep in a few moments, just to notify you. I hope to be able to make the trade tomorrow, if you have time then.
pika pal
pika pal
I have to catch a Staryu in the Dream radar for the trade, so when i can do this is up to the random number gods. I'll let you know when I do have it though.
Quanyails
Quanyails
All right. :) If it's too much trouble, again, I'd be fine with a ball-less bred Staryu.
pika pal
pika pal
No, I don't have any Analytic Staryu on hand right now. I have to get it by this means. Sorry.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Ah, sorry for thinking otherwise. Take your time!
pika pal
pika pal
Sorry if that came across as abrasive. I just mean to explain that I might need time for this.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Nah, the fault is on my end, whereas you've explained your situation clearly. I understand.
pika pal
pika pal
I have both an RNG'd Timid and a random Mild Staryu now.

My FC is available from my Info section here or in my Sig.
Quanyails
Quanyails
I've registered you, and I see that you've registered me as well. :) I'll be busy throughout most of today, but I'll send you a message should I have time.
pika pal
pika pal
Alright. I'll be back at my room later and good to trade then. Do you care which Staryu I send?
Quanyails
Quanyails
The RNG'd Staryu is the one I prefer, although I could toss in a female spitback in a nice ball for the other one as well.
pika pal
pika pal
You can have both if you like then. Dream Ball Eevee for the RNG Staryu. If you want the random Mild, any spitback of one of the new ORAS Megas works.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Sorry for the delay, but I can trade now. :) I've got a Fast Ball Onix bred from one from chester0334's giveaway.
pika pal
pika pal
Sorry, I'm at the dining hall right now, not sure I get a signal here (also in the middle of a SR capture attempt).

I'll message you a bit later if you'll still be available to trade.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Sure thing.
pika pal
pika pal
Actually, turns out I can connect using the dining hall's wifi if you're online now.