Smogon Forums

Haruna
Haruna
I always though it was a strange pairing
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I think it fits perfectly when you think about it, but only with the young, Brawl Ike.

See Samus doesn't really ship well with anyone just because of how independent she is, like when people shipped her with Snake that was just weird cuz now it's like two tough, independent, not-showing-much-emotion characters are together? BORING.

But with Ike it's so perfect because he's like an underdog character, young and full of passion, therefore bringing out another side of her, it complements PERFECTLY

it doesn't work with the older Smash 4 Ike because it's like now he's all tough and buff and stuff it's just the whole "tough strong guy gets the girl" which is old it's like Snake all over again
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
why no response :[
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
respond :[
Haruna
Haruna
I guess that kinda makes sense? Are you sure being young and passionate would "bring out another side" of her though?

I did not expect such a long response :o
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
lol it's just for fun everyone has contrived reasons/fanon why they think every OTP works the whole long answer was BSing hehe

The main point is that they complement each other o3o
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
btw by "BS" I did not mean untrue just that it is not really able to be argued against