Smogon Forums

craing ;_;
craing ;_;
Would Wednesday work? Pretty much free during the evening, so around 7-8 p.m. your time would be ideal. I need to start building and testing new teams during the weekend since the last guy scouted all my teams lmao so yeah. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Pridy
Pridy
None at all, should work fine
Pridy
Pridy
ey sorry to ask this, but would it be possible for us to play Tuesday instead, same time would work, because I do have a final on Thursday, for which I have to wake up at like 5am and would rather not be playin pkmn the night before
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
lol ik the feeling, i have a physics quiz and stats retake on weds tho, but i don't think they are as important as yours so I'll make time i guess haha
Pridy
Pridy
yo on second thought I don't wanna play today (I have a final tomorrow as well) and haven't even built yet so we can just play tomorrow or like Thursday (gonna ask Bloo for extension). I asked on the assumption that you should be able to play thursday tho, hope its not an issue?
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
LOL dude it's fine by me. Just glad that you came to me first because I didn't want to play today either :] Wednesday or Thursday works for me, whatever you see fit.
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
bloo gave us an extension until friday, i'm still ok with playing today but i'd prefer if we can do friday so i don't have worry that much about school the following day. though i'd understand either way as i have inconvenienced you enough :(
Pridy
Pridy
Rofl no worries dude I was actually just gonna hide rest of today cuz i rather play friday too..:}