Smogon Forums

Pearl
Pearl
didn't u test MEGA AUDINO :[[[ smh
EonX
EonX
Haven't gotten a chance to yet. I do plan on using it with a balanced team soon tho. Just got to figure out a core.
EonX
EonX
Got any tips? Sounds as tho you're really high on it.
Pearl
Pearl
nah it's not anything over-the-top spectacular, but it's rly fun to mess with. use resttalk cm with a stab of choice (hyper voice hurts, dazzling gleam has better mono coverage) and mons to lure / weaken steel-types, dragalge actually does that job spectacularly
Pearl
Pearl
worth noting that u can use it to pivot during early-to-mid game with the recovery from rest + regenerator. you can also set up on dragalge if it switches when you get to +1 if you dont' mega evolve. that's all i think
EonX
EonX
Sounds legit. Anything else I should be wary of when using it?
Pearl
Pearl
don't think so. make sure u don't make a super drapion-weak team like i did tho (cause i thought audino was enuff to cover all of the dark-types, protip: drapion demolishes it).

you're likely to end up with something very close to a stall team, so pay attention to that as well
EonX
EonX
My track record with Stall isn't that good, so I'll be mindful of that and try to keep it as close to balanced / semi-stall as I can.