Smogon Forums

CrushinDefeat
CrushinDefeat
It was fucking amazing, who do you see out of Zayn, Itami, Balor, and Owens getting moved up to the roster? I already know Neville is going to be on his way up.
Jin Of The Gale
Jin Of The Gale
Sami Zayn, as he's been in NXT for like two years. I'd like Sami to drop the title to Owens on his way out. Then, Finn or Hideo can win it from him, Idk. Hideo did say that his goal is to be the NXT champion on the day he debuted. So, I'd like to see that happening before he gets called up. Hideo would do great as heel, imo.

Who do you see getting called up next?
CrushinDefeat
CrushinDefeat
I gotta agree with this, mainly cause after Neville gets called up Zayn would be ideal for next in line, I'd like Finn to get called up, I love that they made the facepaint meaningful and only on certain occasion (imagine a WWE WHC match with him in paint it'll be momentous, or a WM moment with him) I could see Hideo as a heel, bro everyone marked out soo hard when he almost hit the GTS during the Ascension match, Owens heel turn was well executed too. I guess my order would be chronological haha Zayn, Balor (even tho Hideo was before him) Hideo, and lastly Owens (unless he's a huge draw, which imo he is) the crop of talent is huge, dude Jin imagine any of these guys vs Daniel Bryan on Raw etc it'd be hype af.