Smogon Forums

Ernesto
Ernesto
Top priority will be QC only for the first weeks. If they don't get reserved / no progress is done they'll be reservable for badgeholders too.
Politoad
Politoad
alrighteo, too bad for me. (Means I can't take them anyway lol) thanks.
Politoad
Politoad
Also do u mind to check Espeon? It hasn't been touched in quite some time.
Ernesto
Ernesto
I'm a bit busy now (I was actually just gonna start the thread and go back to work, but I got too many alerts immediately lol) so get on IRC (#xyuu or #uucouncil) and ask another QC member so you don't have to wait much longer.
Politoad
Politoad
Alright, thanks. Also one more question, sorry for bothering u - Is Gallade unviable in UU or does it need an analysis later?
Ernesto
Ernesto
It's definitely not unviable, but it's just come to my attention that you're technically not allowed to reserve analyses anyway, I'd completely forgot. Still get to keep Espeon though, at least for now.
Politoad
Politoad
oh, damnit, i saw this post after i post skeleton
move it to l&o if possible.
Politoad
Politoad
also, why am I not allowed to do?
Ernesto
Ernesto
Something to do with the quality of your analyses. Are you sure nobody brought it up to you before?
Politoad
Politoad
I never heard of me being disallowed to write them?
Ernesto
Ernesto
I think it's "not allowed to reserve analyses", but that can change if you improve the quality. I don't know why nobody told you anything though.
Politoad
Politoad
I've been reserving analyses for Ubers, OU, and LC, which I'm just allowed to continue on now, so I wonder if I can still reserve a Pokemon?
Ernesto
Ernesto
I'm gonna have to talk to other guys before, so for now you'll have to focus on Espeon, sorry. I dunno if your situation changed and it wasn't updated or something, so I can't really say anything for sure.