Smogon Forums

MMII
MMII
im trying but amazon is being stupid. can come anytime between now and the 23rd + i ave to find the free time to pick it up.
elodin
elodin
just go to the mall and buy a new one wtf
MMII
MMII
My laptop is too special. It's such a piece of shit that you can't find chargers for it in stores. Probably was a model that sold very poorly and I can understand why.
elodin
elodin
lol have you tried downloading an irc app on your phone?
MMII
MMII
Im using a 3ds :>

also have shit phone LOL
elodin
elodin
-__________________________________________-
MMII
MMII
yo, how about miiverse n_n
elodin
elodin
maybe, never used it before :O i'm getting better at pivoting in smash 4, so maybe we can play later today n_n
MMII
MMII
not today, im going to bed now. tomorrow i'll have zero time. friday morning i'll be doing melee but after that, why not. i actually ended up getting smash 4 cause the smash bundle was only red 3ds in the store, lol.
MMII
MMII
not today, im going to bed now. tomorrow i'll have zero time. friday morning i'll be doing melee but after that, why not. i actually ended up getting smash 4 cause the smash bundle was only red 3ds in the store, lol.
elodin
elodin
ok cool. i'm getting melee from a friend and i finally found my gamecube controller, which means i'll start wrecking. good night bro.
MMII
MMII
sorry, ended u playing melee all day today.

fc is 3239 5304 6747

first thing you should when you get melee is pick marth. then dash forward and quickly dash back. (flick the stick to dash) It'll feel sooo good after playing smash 4, lol.

if marth isnt unlocked then unlock him
elodin
elodin
> marth
> 2015

so silly
elodin
elodin
fc is 5043 4060 4111
MMII
MMII
what is that supposed to mean o.o

Marrh's one of the best characters and could be argued for a solute best.
elodin
elodin
i'm going straight for falco, marth is the worst character right next to kirby