Smogon Forums

Theorymon
Theorymon
Sweet that works! Just message me when you're ready =)
Theorymon
Theorymon
Also do you want Xerneas, Yveltal, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, or lol Zygarde?
cant say
cant say
Oh FYI; it'll be in a Dream ball because my only HA parent is in one. I know you like your Pokeballs, will this be a problem or not? It's not like you can hide Unnever since it alerts itself upon entry...
Theorymon
Theorymon
Don't worry I actually rarely care about the pokeballs, I just care about the Pokemon :P

Gengar only mattered because it could effect stuff competitively. In this case, the Pokeball wont actually do anything.
cant say
cant say
Yeah I figured that was the case, just thought I'd ask anyway. Shiny Ttar looks hella cool in a Dream ball so if it works out as well as you're hoping I would recommend finding a shiny match for one ;)

What are the specs on the Legendaries? Like I said, I don't need anything but can't say no to good free Legends haha
Theorymon
Theorymon
Unless otherwise noted, these mons just have straight 4 HP / 252 Atk or SpA / 252 Spe EV spreads.

Xerneas is Timid: 31 HP / 15 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 29 SpD / 31 Spe
With: Moonblast / Aromatherepy / Thunderbolt / Focus Blast

Yveltal might take a bit, I forgot its IV spread but I remember its evs being weird (If you want this one it may take a bit of time). Its nature is Hasty though

Rayquaza is Jolly, 31/31/31/18/29/31 with Dragon Ascent, Dragon Dance, ExtremeSpeed, and Earthquake.

Mewtwo is Timid: 31 HP / 14 Atk / 27 Def / 31 SpA / 28 SpD / 31 Spe
With: Calm Mind / Psystrike / Auara Sphere / Ice Beam

Zygarde is Adamant with: 31/31/31/2/31/31 with Land's Wrath / Coil / Rock Slide / Outrage. Also unlike the others this one has 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4
cant say
cant say
The RNG has been cruel to me and only given me one female in two batches of eggs, luckily it has Sand Veil but only 3 perfect stats (HP, Def, SpDef), I can probably go for 4 unless you're happy with this.

Do you soft reset these all yourself? They're all really good, especially that flawless Zygarde! I might grab that Xerneas since my one has pretty poo IVs and I was thinking of having it as my second legend in the Generation Showdown
Theorymon
Theorymon
Honestly 3 works fine for me, I got plenty of males that can breed with Larvitar.

And yep, I did reset all of those myself! As for the Xerneas, just a slight warning: I used it in the other singles Ubers competition they did. Timid loses out on some KOs if you're planing on the Geomancy set. Reason its Timid is because it was an all out attacker set.

On the plus side with that Xerneas, it also outspeeds Rayquaza before it Mega Evolves, which sounds pretty handy for this metagame =)
cant say
cant say
I went for another batch and got one with everything except SpDef so you can have that one :)

Oh wow. Are they all in Masterballs or what? They would get a fair amount of attention if you were one of those Wi-Fi trading people haha.

Yeah I was thinking of using it as a Scarfer as a replacement for Garchomp. It does a little better than Chomp in that role but I'm still not sold on the idea. Checking Ray is so hard :'(

I can trade now if you can, Ill need your FC. Mine is 3024 - 6048 - 0775 ign Jake
Theorymon
Theorymon
my friend code is 1418 - 6699 - 2794. Also, only Mewtwo and Zygarde are in Master Balls. Xerneas is in a Great Ball, Yveltal and Rayquaza are in Repeat Balls.

Also, yeah I'm going to actually give away pretty much everything in my OT and anything people donate for free, trying to make a trade thread that helps people get into battle spot =).
cant say
cant say
Great, I've added you. Oh cool, I do care about pokeball aesthetics so Great ball Xern is good news :)

That's an awesome idea. User: EnGarde has a Battle Spot distribution thread already with many people contributing to that. She isn't around much anymore for some reason but I heard she's coming back. Maybe you guys could collaborate or something?
Theorymon
Theorymon
Thanks for the Larvitar! And yeah, I do plan on contacting Enguarde. All of my mons are gonna be redistrutable, so my plan is that I want my mons to spread to as many trade threads as possible! Also, I want to integrate trade threads that give out stuff for free in some sort of battle spot threatlist, so people can look at mons they want for their team, and know where to get them!

Also, funny story about that Xerneas: I got really lucky there. I was trying to Ultra Ball it, but I actually ran out of Ultra Balls, and managed to Great Ball it. Didn't expect it to have those stats!