Smogon Forums

Genesis7
Genesis7
Hey man, are you down to play sometime this weekend?
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
prob sunday, am gmt-8 so i guess around my afternoon or evening would be fine by me. you?
Genesis7
Genesis7
I would have to play in your afternoon since I have hockey sunday night. How about 1 pm your time?
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
ill try, but i might be a bit late but sounds good see u then
Genesis7
Genesis7
OK just so I don't forget, what time exactly do you want to play Friday? Btw I just got a hockey tournament scheduled on Saturday so that isn't an option anymore sorry :(
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
would around 6-8 P.M. my time work? your 3 hours ahead of me btw
Genesis7
Genesis7
let's aim for 6 but if you can come earlier just idle on smogtours
Genesis7
Genesis7
I'm on as COOLGUYCOOLMEMES
Genesis7
Genesis7
OK man I waited but I have to wake up early tomorrow for hockey and I'm going to sleep now I'm sure you didn't mean to miss it. It is possible that I can play tomorrow depending on how my team does in the tournament but I'll have to play it by ear.
craing ;_;
craing ;_;
fuck man, i was going off of 2 hours of sleep and half a cup of coffee to get through the whole day that when i got home i dropped dead lol. yeah i forgot about this sry :(. ima lot more flexible in terms of time arrangement now though so just tell me when you want to play and we can get it done g_g
Genesis7
Genesis7
Ok man I'm about to go to hockey and won't be home until 6 PM my time if we lose so, if that happens I will have like 2-3 hours from then until I have to go somewhere else for the rest of the night. This all depends if we lose or not ofc.
Genesis7
Genesis7
I'll also be at home from noon until 2:30 if that works.