kiloments
kiloments
Wait so are you east coast? I'm on my phone and converting is a hassle. :/
Srn
Srn
Yup, I'm east coast
kiloments
kiloments
Ok cool so am I so this makes things infinitely easier. Also, are those times at night? Because that would be a little annoying...
Srn
Srn
Ah nope in the afternoon, should've said that haha
kiloments
kiloments
If this week is looking iffy for you, would next week be better? If I can schedule one match sometime this week, that would be cool but if not just let me know
Srn
Srn
nah i think this week can work fine dw about it; if u can i think this Thursday 10-11:30 am works best for me. if thats too tight then i can manage with the other times as well :]
kiloments
kiloments
Thursday is a bad day, I have stuff to do on that day possibly including taking my ASVAB. Hmmm how does next week look for you?
Srn
Srn
idk about next week, this week wuld be best :/ i can definitely do tuesday or wednesday if need be tho
kiloments
kiloments
Ok I think we can shoot for tomorrow. I don't have anything planned for that day. I don't think I can do morning though. Late afternoon would be best.
Srn
Srn
ok i can do tomorrow 12:30pm-2:30pm and 4pm-5pm, ill be on as srn in the ou room :]
kiloments
kiloments
The later time is fine. I'll let you know in case of any hiccups
kiloments
kiloments
A hiccup occurred. Something came up and I can't make it.
Srn
Srn
hmm. how're you looking for tomorrow? :/
kiloments
kiloments
yo man, im on right now and will be for a while. hit me up when ready. im in the ou room. anytime before 8:30.
Srn
Srn
ugh sorry i just saw this now :(
is there any other time you're free? im unlikely to just be idly hanging around on showdown :/
kiloments
kiloments
Are you free anytime at all this week?
Srn
Srn
how about monday, 1/26, 2-3pm? ill be in the ou room as "Srn"
kiloments
kiloments
Dammit... Any later would have been perfect... I'm free every other day except Thursday and Friday. Late afternoon prefered but earlier times I can try to make.
Srn
Srn
I think the best i can shoot for if not today is monday 2pm-2:45pm or tuesday 12:45 pm-2:45pm. how about you?
kiloments
kiloments
Any of those days shouldn't be too much of a problem. Are you simply online at those times or you want to a specific time scheduled?