KairoPlays
KairoPlays
The Zoroark is in a Luxury Ball
Chesty
Chesty
And it's female and has egg moves
KairoPlays
KairoPlays
Sadly, it is not female. However, I can get you a female Zorua, timid, egg move extrasensory, dark pulse, and sucker punch.
KairoPlays
KairoPlays
It has the same 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread
KairoPlays
KairoPlays
It's also in a luxury ball.
Chesty
Chesty
If you can't get me one easily it's fine.
KairoPlays
KairoPlays
I have it ready to trade...?
Chesty
Chesty
oh you already got one nice. Do you want anything else but the shiny reshiram just trying to offer more to you considering that your a new user and I just want to help out.
KairoPlays
KairoPlays
Just give me about 30 minutes. I'm just gonna rebreed this Zorua to get 2 new females for trade. One for you, one for me. Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Extrasensory and Sucker Punch in a luxury ball.
Chesty
Chesty
You don't need to give me a perfect one buddy I can take any female as long as it had the correct ball and egg moves.
KairoPlays
KairoPlays
It's ready to go whenever you are.
FC: 4227-3249-2135
IGN: ColeAche
Chesty
Chesty
sorry for the wait. Do you want anything else from besides the shiny reshiram. Check out my thread it would be in the link of of signature or under information.
KairoPlays
KairoPlays
I don't need anything. I have all the stuff I would want to breed in UU anyway. But thanks, and now I will need your FC/IGN
Chesty
Chesty
My friend code is in my signature and are you sure because I just am trying to help you out with free stuff.
KairoPlays
KairoPlays
Registered. And I'm certain I won't need anything. I have all i need. Thanks though for the ofeers. I'm not as much a noob as you might think. I just rarely use the smogon forums.
Chesty
Chesty
ehhh. That's not the point i just try to offer a lot of my stuff out to people when I can.
Chesty
Chesty
I'm coming online.