Smogon Forums

Thomaz
Almost. Modest is at 9,8 billion of 10.9 and Calm is at 4.2 billion of 4.6. =) I'll let you know when they are done.
Thomaz
The rest are already done of course. ;]
Arhan
Arhan
Can I pick up the rest now?
Thomaz
Sure. Mind you, I didn't have an Ability Capsule for the Clefairy so it's still Cute Charm. But you'll live, right? :P
Arhan
Arhan
Yea, online now :)
Thomaz
Didn't you want Timid Premier Ball CounterGar? Or were you unable to choose what to send? :P
Arhan
Arhan
Can I get Master instead?
Thomaz
Oh, sure. =P
Thomaz
Tbh, Premier Ball is only good on MegaGar. But running Counter without Sash would be a bad idea. ;p
Thomaz
Anyway, I still need to trade with Cloud_Motion. Will he have the others as well or should I trade with you when Ogre and Regice are ready?
Arhan
Arhan
Yea, that is why.I still need to breed the others.
Thomaz
Ugh, I'm dumb. I managed to save state past the frame of the Calm spread. -_- It's not a huge deal, but it means I gotta restart frame advancing from scratch, which means it's gonna take another week... =X Modest should be done soon though. =)
Arhan
Arhan
Is Modest done?
Thomaz
Yup, Modest is done. Calm shouldn't take much longer hopefully. =)
Thomaz
Calm really is getting close the frame so I figure we might as well trade when I get Regice on X as well?
Arhan
Arhan
May I get a Hustle Rufflet too?I never asked for a calm one, lol.
Thomaz
Modest Kyogre and Calm Regice, right? Kyogre is done and Regice should be soon. :P lol, sure, I don't have any spitbacks left though, only regular breds (need to check my Pokebank to be sure).
Arhan
Arhan
Ah, I thought you meant calm Kyogre, lol
Thomaz
I figured that's what you got confused with. ;) But yeah, I have multiple Careful Hustle Rufflets hanging around so I won't need to clone them.