Smogon Forums

flargananddingle
flargananddingle
I play soft resetting now. But once I get this fuckin uxie I'm thinkin about it. Since mega Metagross is gettin banned and i really wanna use it. Also my dream ball ducklett is ha lol
SnoopysWorld
SnoopysWorld
metagross is getting banned? l0l. i was thinking about coming back to battling soon when i get enough money for the new 3ds xl and a capture card, we gotta battle once i get it. you gonna be online later like in 2-3 hours so i can clone it/breed off of it?
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
I can be
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Apparently it's non redis so ill check my spreads and get you a female
SnoopysWorld
SnoopysWorld
thanks bae
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Think you got a male bulbasaur with egg moves Layin around I can get for it? I i just caught ha bulb in like...every ball and wanna add moves if not dwai
SnoopysWorld
SnoopysWorld
I should have one, I'll look for them whenever we trade. Not sure if you know this already dude, but you can ask me for anything you want, whenever you want on my thread. Don't be afraid to post on it or whatever, lol.
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
You too man..I've been editing my posts in the mart so hopefully this weekend I can just c/p and start my own thread
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
just got your duck son 5iv timid ha female in a dream ball hmu
SnoopysWorld
SnoopysWorld
you online rn?
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
I can get on if you're on
SnoopysWorld
SnoopysWorld
my bulbasaur only have grassy terrain and giga drain, and giga drain is a move tutor move now lol. still want one?
SnoopysWorld
SnoopysWorld
my nigga <3
flargananddingle
SnoopysWorld
SnoopysWorld
do you need this back?
flargananddingle
SnoopysWorld
SnoopysWorld
HASerperior4☆deerlingpls
flargananddingle