Smogon Forums

KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
also could you rng somethinv for me? 2:1 trade is ok!
Thomaz
What did you have in mind?
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
Terrakion naive perfect hp ice spread
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
or jolly lux sheer force braviary
Thomaz
Hah. Funny enough, that one is on my todo list. I need to finish Thundurus first though since I saved in the house on route 7.
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
shiny if possible but that would be 3 breedables from me lmao
Thomaz
And I could do Brav with Sheer Force as well. My White file was abused so should be easy. Too bad I don't have White 2 for that sexy Defiant. :(
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
i have white 2 but dk how to rng teach me plz
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
my thread is also ttt lmao triforce trading thread
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
Thomaz
Relax dude, lol. I was sleeping. It was 3ish am. I don't know if I can teach you White 2 RNG because I'm not too familiar with it (yet). I've done a regular reset like the Terrakion, but for shinyness, I'd need to rng the file. You should check out this page: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
I got some patterns mixed up so would be a while before I get them...
Thomaz
Well, tell me what you have and we can sort things out lol. I'd like all Vivillion patterns eventually lol. I gotta go for a bit though.
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
Turns out I have elegant also lol
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
hello, did you start it?
Thomaz
Terrakion? Not yet. I'm afraid I'll have a problem if I change my DS's time since it might block me from using Pal Park for a while and I lend out my other DS. =( I guess I can give it a try and then remove my newly send Pokemon.
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
why do you need pal park?
Thomaz
Because pretty much all my 3rd gen Pokemon are on Emerald of course. =) But don't worry, right now, I'm getting all my Pokemon to my 4th gen games so that I won't need to Pal Park for a while. ;)
KeldeoJustified
KeldeoJustified
kk take uour time