Smogon Forums

Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Yes, please! My Phantump are in Dusk balls, Careful, and have Bestow, Grudge, Imprison and Venom Drench. The only thing is, I haven't levelled up the mother yet, so I'll have to do that before I breed you one. It'll take anywhere from half an hour to over one. Oh, and did you want a spitback, or flawless?
Arhan
Arhan
Ahh, just realised that Toto is 12.5 female, it is a spitback, but if you could add a spitback of any super size pumpkaboo in non Pokeball, you have a deal :)
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Sure. Luxury ball and all three egg moves, but I'll have to level up the parent first - I hate losing egg moves in the day care -_-
Arhan
Arhan
Great, no problem I'll be asleep anyway, I don't care about IVs ^^
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Just posting to let you know I have them ready.
Arhan
Arhan
Ok, I am ready too :)
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I just got up, so I'm now available for over a dozen hours today. :)
Arhan
Arhan
I can get online now, but the DS's battery is low, so it will have to be quick :)
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Guess I missed you...
Well, I'm still here - and I'll stay online, just in case. :'(
Arhan
Arhan
No y' didn't :) I am on and off, saving battery
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Thanks so much for Totodile! Oh, and the Muk, too.
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Oh, oops, sorry. Forgot that Pumpkabo evolves by trading. Sorry, 'bout that.
Arhan
Arhan
No Problem :) Does Dive/Great Ball Cyndaquil interest you?I want a couple of pokes more :) is there any tip on catching horde pokes?Like any pokes I should use?
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Not at the moment, sorry. I've been thinking a lot recently about opening my own trade thread (I've been pondering over one for much longer, though) and I had pretty much decided I will - but only after I finish my Kalos egg move project (most/all egg moves for all Kalos-'mons). I'm now only missing perfect-IV'd parents for my Lux and Timer Honedge, then I'll probably open one.

Anyway, enough about that. Hm. Horde 'mons, huh? Well, I believe I've only ever tried to catch two horde 'mons before: Durant and Carbink. Carbink was easy, if not annoyingly rare - simply hit it with a move to see if it gets OHKO'd or Sturdy is there. As for Durant, I remember I had a fainted male Cute Charmer in front. I would spend the first turn KO'ing any males and on the 2nd turn see if any females had Truant. Of course, for this method to work, Battle Animations need to be turned on to help deduce which ones had Truant. Hope this helps!
Arhan
Arhan
I have a male Honedge to help you if you need it :) it has both EMs you need.I found a better way :) fainted Cute Charmer in front, Suction cups Simple Beam Malamar to check abilities :)
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
I already have all four egg moves on both Honedge, I just need to breed two 6IV females. I did the same thing for Froakie, and that was much more difficult due to the longer egg cycle and gender skew.

My lux Honedge is 31/31/31/x/31/0
My Timer Hodedge is x/x/31/x/31/0
and My Ditto are all flawless according to their nature.
Arhan
Arhan
Did it work out?
Sakuretsu
Sakuretsu
Actually, yeah. I just got my second flawless female Honedge. It would have taken much longer had I not had access to YABD and the loadcode browser exploit. Those two things saved me hours and hours of my time. ^_^
Arhan
Arhan
What ball do you have on Bunnelby, Spritzee and Swirlix?I also might(need to check my stuff)a male froakie