Smogon Forums

Thomaz
Thanks! :D Yep, I traded with Cloud yesterday. I got everything (10 species) from except for the Gothitelle. I assume she's not done yet? =P
Thomaz
*from him <_<
Arhan
Arhan
I think I didn't send ove r the goth, I'll trade it toyou know if you can clone it and trade me the Regice and Kyogre :)
Thomaz
Sure, gotta empty my boxes first. You know the Kyogre doesn't have the moves that I advertised yet, right? (not the best moves, anyway)
Thomaz
Alright, going online.
Arhan
Arhan
No prob, Want more suggestions?
Thomaz
Why not? =) I like the Seedot idea. I was gonna catch one in Emerald in Luxury anyway (Jolly) so that'd be nice too. I really need to update my thread with all the the todo's lol.
Thomaz
lol, internet crapping out again?
Arhan
Arhan
No, I still need to get goth cloned.I don't want my pokemon cloned with PokeGen.

That aside, have you got a Body Slam Jirachi yet?Double Edge Glalie?If not, SR for a Decent Jirachi and RNG a Glalie in Dive and Net Ball(Non shiny)and Premier(Shiny)
Thomaz
Oh ok. That's fine. I don't see the difference between Powersaving or simply multiplying a box (I literally only use Pokegen to store box 2 on the comp and then loadcode it in box 1) or are you cloning with the glitch? Well, no matter. I'll be patient. ;)
I am actually SRing a Jirachi. It kinda sucks though because I need to play Ruby or Sapphire everytime to get one. I'm at #200 or something now. =P Glalie sounds cool though.