Smogon Forums

Chesty
Chesty
It's fine I can still breed your phantump if your interested
Chesty
Chesty
I probably won't have your phantump for a while though but tell me that list you wanted I can at least add it to my reference sheet
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
It's okay. Someone else offered the Phantump. So you can't breed trade/right now? And I also cant really CYT on my phone.
Chesty
Chesty
I can breed a few things for you but it will take a while that is all I am saying. If someone helped you on the phantump that is fine. But you showed an interest in moon ball snorlax and dream ball snorlax. Still interested in those. I also just updated my thread with 3 new dexnav pokemon. If you are interested let me know and I will send you a pm.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Hmm, we'll see. I've got a couple other bredds atm but cant start anything until I get aome breeds outta Pokebank. will contact you when I have solid net.
Chesty
Chesty
Alright please do contact me soon then I'm just trying to help out
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Actually, do you have any heavy ball numels left from your giveaway?
Chesty
Chesty
Those were ultra ballXD I can easily breed you a numel one in a heavy ball though
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Okay. Do you wanna have a go at that over Phantump then? Heavy Numel female spitback?
Chesty
Chesty
So I will start your phantump and numel soon
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
I don't need the Phantump anymore. Someone else offered. But I'm really full on orders at the moment.
Chesty
Chesty
Ok what do I need to breed and wait were you trying to offer a heavy ball numel or did you want one. I don't need a heavy ball numel
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
No I don't. Do you want anything from me as I don't have time to breed sorry atm. If you wanted to help me I could offer a random spitback but only if you're okay with that.
Chesty
Chesty
random spitbacks are fine I just wanted to help out. You wanted a moon ball snorlax anything else?
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
How about a Moon Snorlax and a HA Dream Horsea (if your Horsea has HA)?
Chesty
Chesty
Alright sounds like a plan.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
And I'll throw 2 spitbacks your way for your trouble :).
Chesty
Chesty
alright sounds awesome thanks.
Chesty
Chesty
Wait I don't have dream ball horsea we went over this.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh you don't? Sorry. Just the Snorlax then for the moment.