Smogon Forums

brightlights
brightlights
more of a i was simply forgotten about in the original line-up but w/e, Thursday hopefully I play for rainbow tour and we can schedule this right after, around 3-4PM your time, i'll let you know when i'm on smogtours
Ruppy
Ruppy
Works for me man. Good luck! :)
brightlights
brightlights
are you sure you can only play up to 4 PM? My night got kind of extended, I'll be available in 2,5 hours otherwise if it's easier Saturday works for me the entire day
Ruppy
Ruppy
Well, today I'm actually available all day since it's Thursday where I am. Tomorrow (Friday) is when I'll only be available up until 4 PM because I have to work.
brightlights
brightlights
oh shit misread that perfect we'll play later today then
Ruppy
Ruppy
Just let me know whenever you're ready to go man and we'll meet up and play. :)
brightlights
brightlights
yo mind if we do this saturday? my internet is all over the place and it's extremely frustrating
Ruppy
Ruppy
I can understand man, I've recently gotten over my own string of Internet issues. I'm only available until 3 PM my time on Saturday, but if you don't have anything else to do that day we should be able to get this done before then. Otherwise, I'm hoping my Sunday will be open but I won't know for sure until I get my work schedule for next week.
brightlights
brightlights
3 PM your time is until 8 my time, so that's perfect. i have nothing else scheduled and at least i can go to a coffee bar or something for internet if the situation doesn't improve :) last resort is hiding in a corner here at the office and sneak in a game during work lol
Ruppy
Ruppy
Hey man, I'm available now if you're able to play.
Ruppy
Ruppy
If we're looking to get this done today, then we kind of need to play now, otherwise I need to start getting ready for work. If you're good to play, let me know what server to meet you on and what name to look for. If you can't play today, then we can try rescheduling and find something that should hopefully work for us both.
brightlights
brightlights
Just came home, sorry man crazy day, I could play now but I haven't had time to build yet
brightlights
brightlights
When's the deadline for this? if its until next week i'd rather play tomorrow, then just give me a time set by you and i'll make sure i'll be there, easier like that?
Ruppy
Ruppy
It's alright man. Besides, depending on how the game goes we might hit a point where I have to leave for work right in the middle of it. Take as long as you need to build your team man, and let me know so we can figure something out. I have a more relaxed schedule this upcoming week so that should help.
Ruppy
Ruppy
Deadline's March 8, so we still have a week to play.
Ruppy
Ruppy
Hey man, just giving you a heads up for my schedule for the week so we can try and find a good time to play: I'm free for the rest of my evening tonight now that I'm home from work, Tuesday and Friday I'm free all day, Wednesday I'm free during the evening and Saturday I'm free up until 3 PM. Thursday's the only day I can't play at all.
brightlights
brightlights
ok hows early evening tomorrow for you (so wednesday). 6 or 7 your time and we'll play.