Smogon Forums

havokchomp123
havokchomp123
Hey mingo didn't kill ace. and he get's shit done. And it's cool man take all the time that you need I don't need them anytime soon or anything. Don't feel like you need to rush yourself or make it a chore because frankly that should never happen.
Chesty
Chesty
Well that makes sense I have had your yanma ready for a while forgot to tell you. I can do pancham next after the snorlax I'm working on
Chesty
Chesty
Thanks for understanding and yeah ace getting killed sucked
havokchomp123
havokchomp123
yea if you want to do the yanma now or this weekend that'd be fine but whenever your ready is fine.
Chesty
Chesty
I can do the yanma trade soon how about tomorrow? Also if you want anything in stock let me know
havokchomp123
havokchomp123
Yea sure I get home from school around 3:00 EST ish so sometime after that is good with me. And yea let me check what you have in stock
Chesty
Chesty
Sure thing I don't have school tomorrow so no hurry on my end
havokchomp123
havokchomp123
That Female Sturdy Onix with the 31/31/31/xx/31/0 i'll take over the pancham. If you want anything on my thread just tell me.
Chesty
Chesty
I can give both its fine
havokchomp123
havokchomp123
Yo good news had a snow day today so i'll pretty much be on all day
Chesty
Chesty
alright let me know when I should trade with you.
havokchomp123
havokchomp123
Anytime's good with me
Chesty
Chesty
I can trade you the yanma and a spitback onix when I finish up with a few things.
havokchomp123
havokchomp123
Sounds good man take your time
Chesty
Chesty
I am going to add you alright then I will go to pokebank to get your yanma and onix spitbacks. Did you want anything else?
Chesty
Chesty
I have added you and your stuff is ready so let me know when you can come online.
havokchomp123
havokchomp123
I'm online right now
Chesty
Chesty
still there? I will come online in a second.
havokchomp123
havokchomp123
Strange for some reason you appeared as a passerby rather than a friend but whatevs. Thanks very much for the yanma and onix and take care
Chesty
Chesty
Thanks for the spitbacks.