Smogon Forums

BKC
BKC
Hey pal what's up haha
roscoe
roscoe
LOL bkc youre slow as fuck

how are you buddy i had a great day i ate panda express with a girl and she told me shes only fucked one guy but I KNOW THAT BITCH IS LYING IVE SEEN AMERICAN PIE NIGGA LOL
CrashinBoomBang
CrashinBoomBang
LMAO he didnt get "Choice" until now jesus slow doesnt even describe this slowpoke ass nigga

the fuck is panda express roscoe is that some asian shit thats what it sounds like i swear we dont have that in germany lets do some wrestling in #pokemon later
roscoe
roscoe
LOL you know bkc is lightyears behind us when it comes to simple things like arithmetic and deductive reasoning and overall common sense.

yea its some asian shit im ready to slam some #pokemon nerds into the dirt and win back my championship belt!!!!!!!!!!!
CrashinBoomBang
CrashinBoomBang
rofl dirty ass asian noodle grease like cbts head u cant make ppl think u like him man u all bullied him in front of my eyes yesterday

i wish there were irl championship belts for #pokemon and u had to defend them and shit and when u lose a bo3 u mail them to the one who beat u
roscoe
roscoe
LOL that niggas hair is flattened directly onto his face via grease bro how do people think i like him

LOL good idea except what if someone loses while a title is being mailed to them? then what? D: does the mail go through or is is sent to someone else

another unanswerable question. FUCK YOU BKC
BKC
BKC
how is cbb in a position to make fun of someone's hair rofl doesn't he rock a bowl cut with pride literally smh
roscoe
roscoe
LOL yeah hes a (BAN ME PLEASE) too tryna make fun of Mr.Terrakion while he also has a bowl cut
CrashinBoomBang
CrashinBoomBang
Mr. Terrakion LOOL

MY NIGGA ALF JUST SLAPPED SOMEONE WITH LUDICOLO IM DONE THERE WERE 2 LUDICOLO IN 1 GAME
Jirachee
Jirachee
2 ludicolo, man.
roscoe
roscoe
LOL slapped nigga got smacked around by a mexican whos ready to party

bkc fight me
CrashinBoomBang
CrashinBoomBang
BKC

fight me
roscoe
roscoe
BKC

fight cbb and sweep
CrashinBoomBang
CrashinBoomBang
BKC

fight all 3 of us

LMAO atticus vs valentine i hope we get another one of those gems poor atticus still won given the circumstances jesus
roscoe
roscoe
BKC

fight all 3 of us under the same circumstances atticus won

Jirachee

fight bkc again
CrashinBoomBang
CrashinBoomBang
LOL under the same circumstances I swear atticus isn't a human being if he won like that

Jirachee buy me a wrestling ring for my living room
roscoe
roscoe
LOL he was in a blizzard/hail storm with the top down being pelted by rain and getting his hair braided amongsts other things.

BKC buy me the same thing except i want a cage that descends to the ring at the press of a button and i want all weapons in particular a trash can,fire extinguisher, sledge hammer and a steel chair thanks in advance bro
bro fist
bro fist
What the fuck happened here lol
bro fist
bro fist
Bro roscoe that guy used two ubers as his leads
bro fist
bro fist
Cbb he had skymin the God how were we gonna win