Smogon Forums

Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
I don't build righteous glory on Volibear since anyone below plat 3 are probably going to feed you really hard and have critical positioning mistakes. He does Darius level damage while being the most unburstable jungle tank besides maybe Nautilus. I think Olaf jungle is good but he has a high skill cap.
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
I think righteous glory is a trap item. It has a lot of wasted stats Mana is a very inexpensive stat and the sustain it provides is redundant on champions with sustain (Volibear) I am aware of what the pros usually use, but I think its more of a Blitzcrank etc item. There is just a metagame gap from where they are and where we are.
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
I actually like looking at the pro builds rates instead of the lolking win rates now. The reasoning behind it is the lolking win rates are for the average player and do not show you the champions which directly scale with player skill. I consider myself better than the people in gold, so I use champions which reward me for being the better player.
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
That is why every Jax game I played so far I crushed and solo carried. Because he's just a more versatile champ than Fiora or Nasus. I can push my strengths in so many more ways and scale with my direct skill.
Warped Worlds
Warped Worlds
Like for example Malzahar and Fiora suck at the highest levels of play. The reasoning behind it is there is not many things which seperate good Fiora/Malz players from great ones. Their base power of a champion is strong, but their weaknesses can be exploited and can't exploit weaknesses of other champions as easily.