Smogon Forums

Pocket
Pocket
As for cadavers, I'm not a big fan of dissecting them (shaving off all the FAT and connective tissues are the worst), but being able to see the arteries, nerves, muscles, and the organs with my own eyes is the best part of the experience. It was freaky having a dead human in a dissecting tank at first (I couldn't eat chicken during my first few weeks of dissection) , but you get desensitized really quickly.
Bughouse
Bughouse
heh my dad is a doctor so I know what he went through in med school.
As to council you should see the shit I have to put up with now lol. I'm glad I'm on it now (not that we do much), but it's probably been more trouble than it's worth, given that, again, we don't do much.
Pocket
Pocket
How is it like having a doctor as your father? does he have time for you? What kind of lifestyle does he have? What is his specialty?

i checked the mega mence votes out of curiosity. Surprised that the threshold for banning was dropped to 60% instead of the former supermajority (66+%). I wonder if Stratos/Mizu simply forgot about the original cutoff or if they deliberately lowered the cutoff. IDRC if mega mence is banned or not (it looks broken on paper)... just wondering if there was any discussion about changing the cutoff.
Bughouse
Bughouse
My dad has generally had time, except for a few years where he was president of his practice. His situation may be unique though as his practice is still independent of the hospital, which isn't too common anymore. He's a radiologist. Overnight call used to be a bit of a bitch, but the practice changed how that was done and he no longer does any. But yeah, he had time. He was my youth soccer coach for years.

And as I'm not a leader, idk anything about the cutoff lol. I just know it was borked. Shocked it got as much no ban vote as it did.