Hulavuta
Hulavuta
what nah that one is good
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I think its from 2, right?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Launch hearts, yummy, caught red handed, cuba, jive bot, love you love, and break up take down are all better than this song. So I hope its from 2!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
pretty sure it is from 1
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
But then what song is this?? I tried this morning but couldnt find the name :/
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
just kidding it is from 2 (Exothermic) but it is good dude
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I told u m8. Nah exothermic is just avg but its definitely not the worst. Songs in 2 just seemed worse, like soft collision.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I think they are better and if we cannot come to an agreement then we are going to have a problem
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
like come on mang Dalmation Station, The Afterblaze, Rainbow Love Zone (that piano solo goodness) and Rescue Girl yeah it is fewer but they are insanely good
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Yes it has bigger and better hits. And the songs fit the stages even better! Personally i find soak patrol alpha to be one of the best fusion of stage + music. I just dont like any stage outside of the intro until dalmatian station.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
1 had songs that i wouldnt reslly listen to but on average i think every song in 1 has a good purpose and placement.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Maybe i just hate glow exo and soft collision. Everything else is pretty top. Those were the first stages wheras my leadt fav 1 songs are the late ones
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I like the ones in 1 'cause they sound like you are ice skating
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
They are all really great i recsind my argument but soft collision is soooooooo awful and its stage 2 >:|

1's worst is "apprehend them" i think, its so out of place to everything else.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Idk if its apprehend them or yummy i get some mixed up
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Didn't you say before that 1's tracks fit the stages better but then this time you said 2 fits better o_o

also lol Apprehend Them is the most ice skatey of them all!!!!

but yeah it's hard to listen to it's just so lame and so repetitive
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yummy is the one with a lot of dubstep wubs in it, maybe that is what you meant by out of place
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Every song fits its stage except like soft collision, exothermic, glow, the first love you stage (waaaaay too short), and either the apprehend them or that other song in 1. Every other song and songstage combo is good. i just think that soak patrol alpha is the best and most challenging ang best made map; i have a boss time on it and memorized it great