Smogon Forums

aim
aim
Hey man i'm eastern timezone how does anytime between 2-5:30pm and uh 9-11pm
Sound
Teddeh
Teddeh
7pm gmt on thursday could work n_n
do you wish to play without bans or with them?
aim
aim
That time doesnt work for me since i'm in class. Dont get home til 9 and i start class at 6. We can play without bans
Teddeh
Teddeh
Those times you listed, are they for gmt +1 or est ?_?
4-5pm friday could work if they're for gmt+1 though.
aim
aim
They are eastern lol
aim
aim
I dont think i can play friday. I can sunday if thursday doesnt work
Teddeh
Teddeh
7pm gmt is in the 2-5:30pm est time bracket that you listed o.o I'm not gonna be able to play the 9-11pm est time bracket because it's like 2-4am for me which is really too late for me, but the earlier time from 2-5:30 time bracket is manageable. Can you make those times on thursday? if not we'll just play sunday.
aim
aim
ah i read wrong and thought you meant eastern lol i can play fro 2-5:30pm! no bans right? i havent learned the new meta yet :x
Teddeh
Teddeh
I've not played or built yet so thursday is genuinely a push for me, I've had no time and i've got an exam tomorrow then work straight after college so i'd have to build instead of revise tonight which i really don't want to do since i was busier than i thought yesterday :x Is it okay if we can play sunday? it'd give us both time to learn the meta :]
aim
aim
Lol i wont be able to play nu at all due to midterm + work related stuff so sunday is fine. I still prefer with no bans though lol
Teddeh
Teddeh
What time are you free to play tomorrow?