Smogon Forums

KAIZA
KAIZA
There are a few of those, yeah. In fact, the next Touhou game is gonna be a fighting one, too. XD

Oh, yeah, and the music's pretty awesome, so much that remixes are everywhere, haha. Some of the stuff the fandom puts out is really good, in terms of songs and doujins.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Oh, really? That's cool! :D

The first time I heard Touhou music is from osu! I guess. It was Necrofantasia iirc. It was a very fun song from the music and the difficult as hell note chart n_n
KAIZA
KAIZA
Haha, appropriate for the extra extra boss theme. XD
KAIZA
KAIZA
Huh...it's telling me there's a post...but I see no post...odd.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I made a comment but then I'm unsure about it so I deleted it lol (no edit button ;-;)

Btw, CMT for your Latios? :D
KAIZA
KAIZA
Ah, OK, OK.

Oh, um, let's see...man, I'm really bad at this. ^^;
What would you say is a fair trade?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I can trade my shiny if you'd like, some prefer 1:1 while others prefer to exchange for fair price... You're the seller, you make your price :D
KAIZA
KAIZA
Hmm...well, admittedly I do have him aplenty, so I guess I'll just take a few spitbacks. :)
Maybe the Nidoran ones, since I'm told they need their HA. That sound good?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Both in dive and dream? Actually I prefer something that I need to clone since I won't be able to play until 18th May (and that's only for a day ;__; ). Otherwise I can do the Nidos :)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Ah, I see. What do you mean, something you need to clone? I'm guessing the no play until May is about the spitbacks. ^^;
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Something like legends and shinies (All my legends are non-SR legends though ;__;)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Ah, I see. ^^;
Well, if it's easier for you...sure, I can take one shiny instead.
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Ah sure, which do you want?
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
(I still can't trade until May though, to keep that in mind)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Sure, that's fine. :)
Hmm...would Tomoe the Accelgor be OK? Because Persona. :D
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
The NNed one, right? Sure thing, I'll get it cloned the moment I get back. :D

(Wow, first time someone requested my NNed shiny lol)
KAIZA
KAIZA
Hey, I liked the nickname. XD
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
So sad that the only Persona for DS is Persona Q, home consoles are a tad too expensive for me D:

Btw, are you sure your durant is timid? If so, might want to rebreed for jolly / adamant :p
KAIZA
KAIZA
Yeah...P5 coming to PS4 means I'll have a reason to buy it (along with a few other JRPGs). But to actually buy it...

Admittedly, the Durant is based on a guide I found for the Maison, which said to go for Timid...for some reason. ^^;

It's mostly there for the HA at the moment (otherwise, I'd go find a better matching ball...once I finally SR Yveltal.)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Hording for HA is a pain, lol. Especially for Tauros / Miltank / Exeggutor / Scyther.

I sadly caught Yveltal on my Y, so I guess I'll just reset for Articuno / Mewtwo and catch some HA from FS then reset the game..